Abstract Submission Instructions
The Abstract Submission Deadline is March 16, 2017. Post-deadline abstracts are considered at the discretion of the Program Chair.
All abstracts accepted for the conference will be presented in either oral or poster sessions. All presentations must be in English. Any author presenting at MT25 must be a registered participant of the MT25 conference. Authors presenting at the conference implicitly accept that their orals or posters are published on the Indico website.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts and papers addressing all aspects of magnet technology, including subcomponents and associated technologies specific for such magnets. Submissions shall address at least one of the areas listed. A submission category (or Track) must be selected during abstract submission.
Please execute the following three steps to submit your abstract:
1. The abstract submission process is managed by the Integrated Digital Conference (INDICO) tool hosted by CERN. To submit an abstract and for all further follow-up actions, such as submission of your poster and oral presentation, you have to register for a CERN Lightweight account. You can ignore this step if you already have an account at CERN. In this case, please start at step 2).
• Provide your e-mail address, first and last name, institute, and agree to the terms.
• Click on the blue button “Register”.
• You will receive an email notification to confirm your account registration.
2. Go to the conference Indico-site and login, see upper right corner. Click on the link “Submit an Abstract” in the menu on the left and complete the following fields:
• Abstract title.
• Country (in English).
• Abstract body (max 300 words including acknowledgements and footnotes). Do not use symbols, hyperlinks, bold and italic characters.
• Select the preferred type of presentation (“Oral presentation”, “Poster presentation” or “No preference”).
• Add the primary author (preferably only 1). Only primary authors are considered corresponding authors and will receive all future notifications.
• Select the author who will present the paper.
• Add the co-authors.
• Select the appropriate track (submission category).
• You may add a comment for the program committee (only when really needed).
• Check the text and selections you made one last time.
• Click on the “submit” button and the submission is completed. All authors will get a submission confirmation email immediately.
3. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure that future correspondence is received.
• Abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee. Presentations are either oral or poster. The Program Committee reserves the right to change the type of presentation from that preferred by the author to accommodate limitations on meeting space and other constraints.
• If you need to make changes to your submitted abstract prior to the submission deadline, please login again and click on “View My Abstracts”, click on the appropriate abstract title, then click on the pencil (edit) button in the upper right corner. Make your modifications and click on “submit”.
• Abstract Acceptance/Rejection notifications will be sent electronically before 25 April 2017.
• Acceptance of an abstract for presentation does not guarantee publication in the conference transactions.
• Abstract Withdrawals:
• Prior to the submission deadline: go to the conference indico site. Click on “View My Abstracts”, click on the appropriate abstract title, then click on the bin (withdraw) button in the upper right corner, and confirm by clicking on “withdraw”.
• After the submission deadline: request your withdrawal by e-mail to email@example.com.
• During the Conference: Please contact the Publication Office.
GET IN TOUCH